Skip to content
- 2 cups full fat curd
- 5 tbsp powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp cardamom powder
- saffron strands (broke up in warm water)
- 1 tbsp almond
- 1 tbsp pictachio silvers
- Place the curd in a muslin cloth, squeeze the curd in a muslin fabric to eliminate the overabundance of water, and dispose of it.
- Move the balanced curd in a deep bowl, add the powdered sugar and blend well utilizing the whisk.
- Add the cardamom powder and again blend utilizing a whisk
- Pour the shrikhand into a serving bowl.
- Embellish with almonds, pistachio pearls, and saffron strands.
- Refrigerate for 60 minutes.
- ▢2 cups or ½ litre full cream milk
- ▢2 tbsp custard powder
- ▢3 tbsp cold milk
- ▢¼ cup sugar
- ▢¼ tsp cardamom powder / elachi powder
- ▢10 or ¼ cup green grapes (chopped)
- ▢10 or ¼ cup red grapes (chopped)
- ▢1 small sized or ¼ cup banana (chopped)
- ▢¼ cup pomegranate seeds
- ▢1 small sized or ¼ cup mango (chopped)
- ▢½ medium sized or ¼ cup apple (chopped)
METHOD FOR CUSTARD MILK
how to prepare custard milk:
- firstly, in a thick bottomed pan add milk.
- stir occasionally and get the milk to boil.
- meanwhile, in a bowl take 2 tbsp of custard powder. i have used vanilla flavour custard powder.
- and add 3-4 tbsp of milk and mix well.
- stir continuously, making sure there are no lumps formed in it.
- once the milk has boiled, turn off the flame and pour the prepared custard mixture into it.
- also add sugar. adjust the amount of sugar if looking for more sweeter fruit custard.
- mix continuously, keeping the flame on low.
- the milk changes colour to dark yellow.
- furthermore, it thickens slightly. adjust the consistency by cooking for long time.
- transfer to a small bowl and cool completely.
METHOD FOR FRUIT CUSTARD
how to prepare fruit custard:
- once the prepared custard milk has cooled completely, add chopped fruits of your choice.
- add, green grapes, red grapes, banana, pomegranate seeds, mango and apple.
- also add cardamom powder and mix gently.
- cover and chill for 2 hours or more.
- once the custard fruit salad has chilled, it turns more thick and creamy.
- add whipped cream or ice cream if required.
- finally, serve fruit custard chilled.